Posts Tagged ‘wages in Romania’
June 9, 2010 Leave a comment
- Tempted to move away this summer, Muresan agreed to a new deal with the champions that will expire in 2015! The anchorman played a key role in CFR’s first eleven since his arrival from Gloria Bistrita, showing excellent work ethic, leadership and quality on and off the pitch. Paid until now with 80.000 Euros per season, almost five times less than what Sixto Peralta was getting for playing as a rotation midfielder, Muresan probably will receive a salary in the region of 150.000 Euros (a couple of good offers from abroad paid dividends), but the official details of his new contract have not been released.
- Unirea Urziceni signed the veteran full-back Petre Marin, from Steaua Bucharest, who gets a two years long deal, in spite of his age! The 36 years old leaves the red and blue outfit after six years of consistent performances and basically gives the green light for Pablo Brandan‘s move away from Urziceni. Marin will be followed to Urziceni by his former colleague, Adrian Neaga, who terminated his contract with Neftci Baku and was also recommended to Ronny Levy by Mihai Stoica.
- Astra Ploiesti made the first two signings of the summer, showing that Steaua’s former manager, Mihai Stoichita, is really close to take over from Marin Barbu. Pierre Ebede, a 30 years old keeper from Cameroon, has been transferred from AEL Limassol, while the Bulgarian Atanas Bornosuzov comes from Litex Lovech to strengthen a team that will aim to finish in the top half of the standings next season. According to several press reports, the two should be followed in the next few days by the likes of Zhivko Zhelev (released by Steaua this summer), Mihaita Plesan (out of favor at Steaua, available for 100.000 Euros) or Stelios Parpas (available for 100.000 Euros)
Categories: Completed transfers, Mercato Adrian Neaga, Atanas Bornosuzov, Completed transfers, free transfers in Romania, Gabriel Muresan, Mihai Stoica, Mihai Stoichita, Mihaita Plesan, Pablo Brandan, Petre Marin, Pierre Ebede, Romanian football, Sixto Peralta, Stelios Parpas, top Romanian players, Unirea Urziceni transfers, wages in Romania, Zhivko Zhelev
February 10, 2010 Leave a comment
- The Brazilian Leonardo Henrique Veloso (22) has failed to agree terms with Dinamo, who offered him 10.000 EUR per month, until June. Apparently, he is earning 300.000 EUR in Holland, at Willem II, but his contract will run out at the end of the season. There’s still a chance for the left sided player to come to Romania, after CFR Cluj decided to offer him a trial right away.
- Steaua just added another name to a long list of wanted players: Boubacar Diarra. The 30 years old defender had a solid career in Germany, at SC Freiburg, and is currently under contract with Luzern, in Switzerland, but should catch the final days of Steaua’s training camp from Turkey. So far, Steaua managed to agree terms only with Stelios Parpas, but couldn’t sign the likes of Gora Tall, Edwin Ouon, David Lopes, and is looking very weak at the back.
- The Brazilian forward Wesley Lopes da Silva (29), who has been impressive since he moved to FC Vaslui from Leixoes in 2009, reacted surprisingly after he was denied a move to Al-Wasl, from Dubai. He demanded a bigger contract than the 200.000 EUR he gets per season right now or he’ll never step foot on the pitch again, for his current club. A discussion with wealthy club owner Adrian Porumboiu will probably take place soon, as Wesley is a key figure at Vaslui, in an excellent season indeed, but, on the other hand, Porumboiu is too experienced to accept a negotiation under these terms.
- Pablo Daniel Brandan (26) stated today in an interview that he has lost motivation at Urziceni and that he has been treated unfairly by the club. The Argentinian defensive jolly was very close to a move to 1. Bundesliga this winter, but Unirea refused 1,3 million euros, although the player had arrived in Romania on a free transfer back in 2007.
Categories: Read the papers! 1. Bundesliga transfers, Adrian Porumboiu, Boubacar Diarra to Steaua, Brandan to Stuttgart, CFR Cluj, contract demands, contract details, contract offer, Cordoba, David Lopes, Dinamo, Edwin Ouon, FIFA international referee, Gora Tall, Leonardo Henrique Veloso, Pablo Brandan, players on the move, salaries in Holland, salary at FC Vaslui, Spanish segunda free players, Stelios Parpas contract, wages in Romania, Wesley conflict, Wesley Lopes da Silva