Posts Tagged ‘Leonardo Henrique Veloso’
February 10, 2010 Leave a comment
- The Brazilian Leonardo Henrique Veloso (22) has failed to agree terms with Dinamo, who offered him 10.000 EUR per month, until June. Apparently, he is earning 300.000 EUR in Holland, at Willem II, but his contract will run out at the end of the season. There’s still a chance for the left sided player to come to Romania, after CFR Cluj decided to offer him a trial right away.
- Steaua just added another name to a long list of wanted players: Boubacar Diarra. The 30 years old defender had a solid career in Germany, at SC Freiburg, and is currently under contract with Luzern, in Switzerland, but should catch the final days of Steaua’s training camp from Turkey. So far, Steaua managed to agree terms only with Stelios Parpas, but couldn’t sign the likes of Gora Tall, Edwin Ouon, David Lopes, and is looking very weak at the back.
- The Brazilian forward Wesley Lopes da Silva (29), who has been impressive since he moved to FC Vaslui from Leixoes in 2009, reacted surprisingly after he was denied a move to Al-Wasl, from Dubai. He demanded a bigger contract than the 200.000 EUR he gets per season right now or he’ll never step foot on the pitch again, for his current club. A discussion with wealthy club owner Adrian Porumboiu will probably take place soon, as Wesley is a key figure at Vaslui, in an excellent season indeed, but, on the other hand, Porumboiu is too experienced to accept a negotiation under these terms.
- Pablo Daniel Brandan (26) stated today in an interview that he has lost motivation at Urziceni and that he has been treated unfairly by the club. The Argentinian defensive jolly was very close to a move to 1. Bundesliga this winter, but Unirea refused 1,3 million euros, although the player had arrived in Romania on a free transfer back in 2007.
Categories: Read the papers! 1. Bundesliga transfers, Adrian Porumboiu, Boubacar Diarra to Steaua, Brandan to Stuttgart, CFR Cluj, contract demands, contract details, contract offer, Cordoba, David Lopes, Dinamo, Edwin Ouon, FIFA international referee, Gora Tall, Leonardo Henrique Veloso, Pablo Brandan, players on the move, salaries in Holland, salary at FC Vaslui, Spanish segunda free players, Stelios Parpas contract, wages in Romania, Wesley conflict, Wesley Lopes da Silva
February 8, 2010 Leave a comment
- Ianis Zicu (26) could follow the recently transferred Gigel Bucur (29) to Kuban Krasnodar. The talented, but very inconsistent attacking midfielder has been a target for coach Dan Petrescu in the past, who would have to pay under one million euro to complete the deal. Zicu’s career looked very promising at one point, as Internazionale Milano signed him in 2004, but that was a deal pushed all the way by his agent, Ioan Giovani Becali, who probably had some sort of agreement with Massimo Moratti, with bigger things at stake than just this transfer…
- Dinamo’s coach Cornel Talnar was impressed by Leonardo Henrique Veloso (22) and asked the board to offer the Brazilian a deal. The left sided defender played only one friendly game for the Red Dogs, who now look ready to offer him a contract until the summer, with the option to extend for three more years!
February 5, 2010 Leave a comment
- Steaua is having some trouble completing the transfers of Stelios Parpas (24, central defender from AEL) and Gora Tall (24, central defender from APOP). Sporting director Basarab Panduru went to Cyprus to close the deals, but reported increased demands from both club players. Steaua’s owner Gigi Becali is confident as always that everything will go smoothly, as he’s prepared to chip in and satisfy everyone, but as a backup plan, the Bucharest side is keeping tabs on the experienced centre back Andrius Skerla (32, Lithuanian, from Jagiellonia) and the unattached Michael Umana (27, national team regular for Costa Rica), who apparently refused the invitation to a trial.
- Leonardo Henrique Veloso (22) has become a target for Dinamo Bucharest. The Romanian club is looking at two options: buying the Brazilian defender right now, if Willem II accepts a reasonable deal, or complete the move in the summer, when the player will run out of contract with the Dutch side. Leonardo is an attacking full back, who collected to far 40 macthes in the Eredivisie, for Willem II.
- FC Timisoara is trying to fill the hole left by Gigel Bucur’s departure to Russia , by signing Jan Kozak (29). A regular and the vice-captain of Slovakia’s national team, Kozak could have arrived earlier in Romania, as he was negotiating with FC Brasov, but the club pulled out after coach Viorel Moldovan decided that he has the second striker position well covered. Timisoara is tempted by the low transfer fee announced by Slovan Bratislava, 100.000 EUR, and the players demands (200.000 EUR for a contract until June 2011). Update: Kozak passed today the medical exam and is officially a FC Timisoara player.
- Giedrius Arlauskis (22) is a transfer target for FC Sevilla, a team that battled with Unirea Urziceni, in the Champions League. The very promising Lithuanian goalie was bought for around 150.000 EUR back in 2008, is among the three best players on this position in the country and should turn out an excellent deal for Unirea in the summer, when Sevilla and other interested foreign clubs are expected to make a move for the keeper.
Categories: Mercato, Read the papers! Andrius Skerla, Basarab Panduru sporting director, Brazilian players out of contract, Costa Rica, Dinamo Bucharest, Eredivisie stats and players, FC Sevilla transfer target, Foreign players in Romania, Giedrius Arlauskis, Gora Tall to Steaua, Hamsik and Kozak, international career, Jagiellonia, Jan Kozak to Timisoara, Leonardo Henrique Veloso, Lithuania national team players, mercato in Romania, Michael Umana, Slovakia national team, Slovan Bratislava, Stelios Parpas contract details, trial invitation, vice-captain of the national team, Willem II