Posts Tagged ‘contract details’
February 17, 2010 Leave a comment
- Willem II agreed to release the Brazilian Leonardo Henrique Veloso (22), who is expected to sign tomorrow his contract with CFR Cluj. Interesting enough, the left back had been rejected by Dinamo and CFR earlier this month, after he had announced his demands – a contract of 200.000 EUR/season.
- Gloria Bistrita counts on two former players in the club’s attempt to avoid relegation once again. The right back Dan Matei (28), former team captain, returns on loan from Unirea Urziceni, after two season affected by injuries and half of season spent at International Curtea de Arges, while central defensive midfielder Andrei Muresan (25) returns from Russia, where he played seven matches for Kuban Krasnodar. The club also signed the unknown Brazilian striker Aluisio Chaves Ribeiro Junior Moraes (22), raised by FC Santos, and the Portuguese Jose Rui Tavares da Veiga “Ze” (27), who spent the last couple of season in Bulgaria, at CSKA!
February 13, 2010 Leave a comment
- Leonardo Henrique Veloso (22) returns to Holland, after two failed attempts to sign a contract with important Romanian clubs. After his refusal to accept 10.000 EUR per month from Dinamo Bucharest, the Brazilian left back didn’t even got the chance to play in a friendly match for CFR Cluj, as the club’s board refused to even try and negotiate a contract in the region of 200.000 EUR per season, as demanded by the player’s agent.
- Universitatea couldn’t find an agreement with Brazilian left back Anderson Santana dos Santos (23) from Nautico, as the club changed the terms of the negotiated deal, according to the player’s agent, Gaspar Freire. Dutch coach Mark Wotte is now trying to persuade the club to invest in another target, Anthony Obodai (27). The Ghanian midfielder, who can play in the centre of the park or on the right flank, has spent three years at Ajax Amsterdam and now belongs to RKC Waalwijk. The midfielder apparently wants 150.000 EUR per season.
- Jaime Celestino Dias Braganca (26) returned to Germany, after a trip to Romania that took him in a different place than he was expecting. The Portuguese winger, who belongs to Ingolstadt, wanted to take part on a trial with CFR Cluj, but was redirected to Unirea Alba Iulia, a first division club that currently holds several loaned players from Cluj.
Categories: Read the papers! Anderson Santana dos Santos, Anderson Santana Universitatea, Anthony Obodai, Brazilian left back, Brazilian players Gaspar Freire, CFR Cluj, contract demands, contract details, Dinamo, FIFA agent Gaspar Freire, Ingolstadt, Jaime Celestino Dias Braganca, Leonardo Henrique Veloso trial, Mark Wotte Craiova, Mercato, monthly salary in Romania, transferred players in Romania, Unirea Alba Iulia
February 10, 2010 Leave a comment
- The Brazilian Leonardo Henrique Veloso (22) has failed to agree terms with Dinamo, who offered him 10.000 EUR per month, until June. Apparently, he is earning 300.000 EUR in Holland, at Willem II, but his contract will run out at the end of the season. There’s still a chance for the left sided player to come to Romania, after CFR Cluj decided to offer him a trial right away.
- Steaua just added another name to a long list of wanted players: Boubacar Diarra. The 30 years old defender had a solid career in Germany, at SC Freiburg, and is currently under contract with Luzern, in Switzerland, but should catch the final days of Steaua’s training camp from Turkey. So far, Steaua managed to agree terms only with Stelios Parpas, but couldn’t sign the likes of Gora Tall, Edwin Ouon, David Lopes, and is looking very weak at the back.
- The Brazilian forward Wesley Lopes da Silva (29), who has been impressive since he moved to FC Vaslui from Leixoes in 2009, reacted surprisingly after he was denied a move to Al-Wasl, from Dubai. He demanded a bigger contract than the 200.000 EUR he gets per season right now or he’ll never step foot on the pitch again, for his current club. A discussion with wealthy club owner Adrian Porumboiu will probably take place soon, as Wesley is a key figure at Vaslui, in an excellent season indeed, but, on the other hand, Porumboiu is too experienced to accept a negotiation under these terms.
- Pablo Daniel Brandan (26) stated today in an interview that he has lost motivation at Urziceni and that he has been treated unfairly by the club. The Argentinian defensive jolly was very close to a move to 1. Bundesliga this winter, but Unirea refused 1,3 million euros, although the player had arrived in Romania on a free transfer back in 2007.
Categories: Read the papers! 1. Bundesliga transfers, Adrian Porumboiu, Boubacar Diarra to Steaua, Brandan to Stuttgart, CFR Cluj, contract demands, contract details, contract offer, Cordoba, David Lopes, Dinamo, Edwin Ouon, FIFA international referee, Gora Tall, Leonardo Henrique Veloso, Pablo Brandan, players on the move, salaries in Holland, salary at FC Vaslui, Spanish segunda free players, Stelios Parpas contract, wages in Romania, Wesley conflict, Wesley Lopes da Silva
February 2, 2010 Leave a comment
- Lorient signed Sebastian Dubarbier (23), from CFR Cluj. For 2 mil. EUR, the French outfit landed a very good deal, as the Argentinian left winger has the qualities to adjust to the Ligue 1 style of play and could further increase his market value over the next couple of years. Dubarbier leaves CFR after 57 matches played and 11 goals scored in the league and, except this first half of season, when he clearly felt frustrated by the club’s refusal to sell him and played below his ability, deserves a place in the top 10 foreign footballers that ever played in Liga I.
- Alexandru Ionita‘s (20) move to FC Koln has been finalized, although surprising reports still appear in the press, regarding interest from Italy and France. The striker was in Germany yesterday, where he passed the medical exam, while the Bundesliga outfit pushed all the way to finish the deal, in spite of continuous bargaining (Turkish market style) from Rapid. In the end, Koln agreed to everything (Rapid even asked for an extra 5% as training&education fee, although Ionita was a product of Rapid’s youth system!) and will pay 2,5 mil. EUR for the U21 international, will pay the 5% in the summer and will also leave Ionita in Bucharest until the end of the season. Coach Zvonimir Soldo explained: “We’ve been watching him since his debut for the first team, I believe he’s a very talented player and will feature in my plans for the coming season”.
- Unirea Alba Iulia completed the loan of Ramon Nunez (24) from Cruz Azul, in exchange of 25.000 EUR. The central midfielder will stay in Romania until the summer, when he’s expected to play for Honduras at the World Cup, with Cruz Azul hoping that his presence in Europe and performances from South Africa will help them sell the player to a bigger club.
- Universitatea Craiova loaned experienced left back Silviu Balace (31) from FC Vaslui, until the end of the season. The once promising defender, famous for his resemblance with Pavel Nedved, both in physical appearance and style of play, was out of favor at FC Vaslui, who also managed to buy this winter a Bulgarian international on his position, Zhivko Milanov.
Categories: Completed transfers Argentinian winger, Cologne, Completed transfers, contract details, Cruz Azul, Dubarbier a Lorient, FC Vaslui, Foreign players in Romania, Honduras international, Ionita signs for FC Koln, Ionita transfer details, mercato di riparazione, Pavel Nedved, Ramon Nunez, Silviu Balace, sturmer, training and education fee for young players, transfer fee, transfert, Unirea Alba Iulia, Zhivko Milanov, Zvonimir Soldo Ionita
February 1, 2010 Leave a comment
- Alexandru Ionita (20), Rapid’s hottest prospect, is also wanted by Racing Club Lens. Apparently, the French club has been monitorring the player since October and is ready to offer the same transfer fee 2,5 mil. EUR like FC Koln. The difference could be made by one very important detail for Rapid: who would agree to pay now and leave the player in Bucharest until the end of the season? Anyway, Rapid’s officials just announced that the player is in Germany, where he’s discussing terms with FC Koln!
- Former Sporting Lisbon striker Marius Niculae (28) is a target for Portsmouth – who recently signed another Romanian international, Razvan Cocis – and Pymouth. Dinamo asks for 1,5 mil. EUR, an important fee for both clubs. And I personally doubt that Niculae would consider such a move to one of the two teams, on such short notice.
- Sebastian Dubarbier (23) could make a surprising and rather un-expected move to France, according to the Romanian press. Apparently, the Argentinian winger is negotiating a deal with Lorient, who’s ready to pay 1,5 mil. EUR. Although the player has been playing below his ability lately, we’re talking about the guy CFR wanted to sell for 8-10 mil. EUR, about a year ago…
January 29, 2010 Leave a comment
- Cosmin Contra (34) confirmed the deal with FC Timisoara. The veteran full back has found an agreement with Getafe’s president and will be allowed to move to Timisoara as a free player. Contra will sign until the summer and is hoping to help the club win the league. Born in Timisoara, Contra has only played for half of season for the Viola outfit, collecting 14 appearances, back in 2005.
- Universitatea Craiova made a bold move and completed the buy of star forward Florin Costea (24), from CSM Ramnicu Valcea. Although Costea (who’s also regarded as a solution for the national team – and might find even more space, in case Mutu won’t find a miraculous solution and avoid suspension) plays for Craiova since 2006, 25% of his transfer rights were still belonging to the second division club. And Craiova decided to pay 500.000 EUR in exchange, a lot of money, even though Costea was reportedly a target for big clubs from abroad, ready to meet an asking price of 4-5 mil. EUR! Knowing the player and that 75% of the rumors published this winter were rubbish, my bet is that he won’t leave Craiova for a higher price than 1.5 mil. EUR, if he’ll ever make a move abroad at all!
- Unirea Alba Iulia signed Argentinian midfielder Enzo Bruno (22). The former Independiente player came as a free agent and signed a contract until the end of the season.
- The Argentinian young striker Danilo Ezequiel Carando (20) agreed to sign a contract with Astra Ploiesti until June 2012. The forward joins a list of players bought by Astra from South America this winter: Deigo Silva (22, striker, from River Plate, in Uruguay), Maximilian Arias (21, midfielder, from Fenix, in Uruguay), Gonzalo Salgueiro (23, goalkeeper, born in Uruguay, comes from Kalamata, Greece), Alejandro Kruchowski (27, full back, born in Argentina) and Marcelo Fabian Mendez Russo (28, central defender, from Montevideo Wanderers, in Uruguay). All the players have been recommended and assisted by Diego Solivaret.
Categories: Completed transfers Alejandro Kruchowski, asking price, Astra Ploiesti, betting tips, contract details, contract June 2012, Cosmin Contra, CSM Ramnicu Valcea, Danilo Ezequiel Carando, Diego Silva, Diego Solivaret agent, Enzo Bruno, federative rights, Fenix, Florin Costea, Getafe, Independiente youth players, Marcelo Fabian Mendez Russo, Maximilian Arias, mutual termination, national team player, return to Romania, South American market, transfer rights, transfer rumors, Universitatea Craiova, Uruguay imports, veteran defender
January 26, 2010 Leave a comment
- Former Steaua and Universitatea Craiova striker, Valentin Badea (27), found an agreement with Politehnica Iasi until the end of the season and will try to help the club avoid relegation. Badea played just under 150 matches in the top flight, scoring 47 goals in the process, but has also international experience, having played and scored for Steaua in European competitions.
- Dinamo’s eternal reserve goalie, Florin Matache (27), has finally left the club, and not on another loan deal. “The Liberec hero”, as nicknamed after his last excellent display for the Red Dogs, agreed to a move to Universitatea Cluj, in the second division, but the club has an excellent chance of promotion at the end of the current season. Matache will stay in Cluj for two and a half years and joins other former Dinamo players (used mainly in the reserve team), like Andrei Nitu (central defender), George Busca (versatile defender), Nicolae Musat (left back), Dan Busca (defensive midfielder), Valentin Lemnaru (striker) and Andrei Voican (striker). All joined the club since last summer, when former Dinamo shareholder took over Universitatea and started an ambitious project for the most beloved club from Cluj.