Posts Tagged ‘Arthur Patras’
January 19, 2010 Leave a comment
- Andres Felipe De Souza Galiassi (29) ended his loan spell at Kasimpasa and agreed to move to Unirea Alba Iulia, until the end of the season. The Brazilian centre-back still belongs to CFR Cluj, where he collected 71 matches in the first division, before being sent to Turkey, alongside Argentinian centre-forward Diego Ruiz (29).
- After completing the loans of Vasile Buhaescu (21 years old, right midfielder & forward), Hristijan Kirovski (24 years old, striker) and Neven Markovic (22 years old, left back), all from FC Vaslui, Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt takes also on loan Arthur Patras (21 years old, left winger). The U21 international from Moldova belongs to FC Timisoara and spent the first half of season on loan to Otelul Galati.
- Julius Woobay (25) returns to Cyprus, after three consecutive seasons in Romania. He will play at Apollon Limassol until the summer, on loan from Universitatea Craiova. Before joining the Romanian club in 2007, the attacking midfielder from Sierra Leone had also played over 60 matches for Nea Salamina.
- Leixoes announced an agreement with Rapid’s out-of-favor striker Joao Paulo Pinto Ribeiro (29). The Portuguese player is still in Romania, though, where he will try to find an agreement to end his current deal. Rapid has been trying to offload the player for some time now and would relish the opportunity to stop paying a huge salary for a mediocre striker, who scored 3 goals in 40 matches.
Categories: Completed transfers Andres Felipe De Souza Galiassi, Apollon Limassol, Argentinian striker, Arthur Patras, Brazilian defender, CFR Cluj, Diego Ruiz, FC Vaslui, Hristijan Kirovski, Joao Paulo Pinto Ribeiro, Julius Woobay, Kasimpasa, Leixoes, loan, Nea Salamina, Neven Markovic, Otelul Galati, out of contract, Unirea Alba Iulia, Universitatea Craiova, Vasile Buhaescu, wages
January 8, 2010 Leave a comment
- Ronny Levy signed a contract with champions Unirea Urziceni. He will earn 20.000 EUR per month + bonuses, until June 2011. Levy inherits a strong team, which finished third in a tough Champions League group (played against Sevilla, VFB Stuttgart and Glasgow Rangers) and will continue to play in Europe this spring. Defending the title in the league is another objective still in reach, as Unirea has the same number of points (41) with CFR Cluj and Steaua. Only two players departed this winter, the wingers Dacian Varga and Tiberiu Balan, who were loaned from second division club Sportul Studentesc. Levy probably has been promised a transfer budget, although Urziceni was an expert (under Dan Petrescu and Mihai Stoica) in reviving the careers of players released or sold almost for nothing by smaller clubs.
- Steaua seems to have reached an agreement with Bulgarian striker Hristo Yovov (32), who should get 10.000 EUR / month until the summer, a substantial bonus (100.000 EUR according to http://www.gsp.ro) in case the club wins the title and the option to extend the current deal for one more year. The problem is that, so far, nobody from Steaua contacted Levski Sofia, but coach Mihai Stoichita will try to get the green light from the club during the weekend, when he’ll travel to Bulgaria.
- FC Timisoara will keep Pedro Manuel Taborda Moreira (31) until the end of the season, when his contract will expire. The club gave full (sometimes too much) credit to the very promising Costel Pantilimon (22) – on Arsenal’s shortlist – and also bought last summer Nemanja Supic (27), but Taborda impressed in the three appearances for the club this season (a solid display in Europa League against Dinamo Zagreb!) and, with Supic quite injury prone, will be kept as backup. Of course, the club will have to offer/promise something to a player who has every reason to look for another club right now.
- Otelul Galati released Gjorgji Mojsov (24), a central midfielder bought last summer from Rabotnicki. Played in seven games this season, three times as a starter. Otelul also terminated the loan of Arthur Patras, who came from Timisoara and is a regular for Moldova U21. This way, the club for Galati makes room in the first eleven for the promising Razvan Ochirosii, recently transferred (and partially bought) from Steaua, as part of the Zhivko Zhelev deal.
Categories: Read the papers! Arthur Patras, contract, Costel Pantilimon, Dacian Varga, Dan Petrescu, Dinamo Zagreb, FC Timisoara, Gjorgji Mojsov, Glasgow Rangers, Hristo Yovov, Levski Sofia, Mihai Stoica, Mihai Stoichita, Moldova U21, Nemanja Supic, Otelul Galati, Pedro Taborda, Rabotnicki, Razvan Ochirosii, Ronny Levy, Sevilla, Sportul Studentesc, Steaua Bucharest, Tiberiu Balan, Unirea Urziceni, VFB Stuttgart, wages, Zhivko Zhelev