Gigi Becali issues public apologies to Steaua’s fans
- Dayro Moreno (24) has finally been granted the right to play for Once Caldas, after the Colombian side paid the 500.000 EUR transfer fee and received the clearance to use for the first time this season the attacking midfielder, who scored 9 goals in his 44 matches played for the Bucharest side in the Romanian first division.
- Steaua’s boss Gigi Becali met with the club’s supporters last night and agreed to satisfy all their demands, in order to end a long conflict that seriously affected the club’s image and the team’s results. Among others, Becali had to apologize to all the club’s former great players he has insulted over the years, and that was quite a long list, which included the likes of Gheorghe Hagi, Laszlo Boloni, Gavril Pele Balint, Adrian Ilie.
- FC Timisoara decided not to register Pablo Osvaldo Vazquez‘s (27) contract with the Romanian federation, who disappointed during the winter preparation and didn’t justify an investment of 500.000 EUR. The Argentinian forward has already left Romania.
- Loaned from Internazionale Milano, Cristian Daminuta (19) was redirected by Dinamo towards the reserve team, a status that obviously will upset the promising defender, who had already stated that he will refuse to return to Inter when his loan will expire, as he’d like to continue his career at the Bucharest side.
- CFR Cluj is trying to reduce the salary of Argentinian playmaker Sixto Peralta (30). The player who scored 4 goals in 47 matches for CFR has been announced that he either accepts a 200.000 EUR / season offer or he’ll be placed on the transfer list. Peralta is the club’s highest earner, with 375.000 EUR per year, but also probably the best on his position in the country…
Categories: Read the papers! Adrian Ilie, conflict with the fans, Dayro Moreno, Gavril Balint, Gheorghe Hagi, Gigi Becali insults, highest wages in Romania, Laszlo Boloni, Moldova national team coach, Moreno at Steaua, Once Caldas, Pablo Osvaldo Vazquez released, released Argentinian players, salaries at CFR Cluj, Sixto Raimundo Peralta, Steaua